Operating a manufacturing or distribution facility is a multi-faceted endeavor. Being able to increase awareness about who is entering and leaving the facility, how the workspace supports the flow and efficiency of your workers as well as making decisions that fortify your bottom line are all decisions that need to be made.
- Slip and fall detection to minimize fraudulent workman’s compensation claims
- Employee productivity improvements
- Fire and Hazardous Material safety
- OSHA compliance
- Warehouse pick and pack activities for improving efficiency
- Production line surveillance and reporting
- Video surveillance of fleet yards, warehouses, gate entries, property fences and guard houses
- Vehicle traffic flows and potential congestion
- Door intercom video and key card access systems to control access
- Business security camera systems for video forensic analysis
As your security partner, Midwest Digital Systems will evaluate your current environment, create a cost effective design tailored specifically for you, and provide a quality installation of your integrated security solution. We offer a range of products and equipment from quality manufacturers such as Electronic Article Surveillance Systems (EAS), CCTV/IP digital video cameras, Network video recorders, Key card access systems, and Door intercom video.